$5000.00 Sign-on Bonus
Any candidate who goes through Perfusion Life will receive a $5000.00 sign-on Bonus.
Coastal Thoracic Surgical Associates in Wilmington, NC is seeking an American Board certified, NC licensed staff perfusionist to join our team. Our program has an all adult caseload with 450-475 cases performed each year. The perfusionist will be the 3rd member on the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a cohesive and tenured team of perfusionists. New graduates or those new to perfusion are welcome to apply. We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary which includes moving expenses and expenses for continuing education.
The ideal candidate will have experience with all aspects of cases requiring the heart lung machine including CABG, valve and major aortic cases. We also provide cell saver services for heart cases and major vascular cases, HIPEC, and TAVR. However, we do not presently standby in OR for TAVRs. ECMO and VAD experience required. We initiate ECMO but we do not sit for ECMO. We have a trained ECMO team that sits bedside. Call responsibility is evenly shared amongst the team.
New Hanover Regional Medical Center is an acute care hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital carries Level I trauma status, and state of the art care for many disciplines of the medical field. NHRMC is located on the beautiful coast on North Carolina. Located about 1 hour north of Myrtle Beach and 2 hours east of Raleigh, NC.
- Maintains and operates the Sorin S5 heart lung machine for daily cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) procedures.
- Maintains certification and licensure as indicated in specifications above. Maintains continuing education.
- Maintains correct and precise charting on the appropriate record during an open heart procedure.
- Maintains knowledge in the theory and use of circulatory assist devices, portable cardiopulmonary bypass, ECMO, VAD, and other related devices and procedures.
- Maintains working knowledge of HIPEC procedure
- Graduate of an accredited cardiovascular perfusion training program.
- Licensed by the state of North Carolina or license requirements being actively pursued.
- Retains ABCP board certification
Adam Clark: (919)302-6255, Adam@perfusionlife.com