Any candidate who goes through Perfusion Life will receive an additional $5000.00 sign-on Bonus.
Hospital is offering relocation and meeting reimbursement!
Looking for a better work-life balance with a desire to advance your practice?
We are looking for a fourth team member for a cohesive hospital-based team with call divided equally. Versatile mix of cases. ECMO/Impella initiation but no bedside sitting.
- Setup and safe operation of intra-aortic balloon pump therapy, autologous blood processing devices, extracorporeal devices used for temporary replacement or support of cardiac or pulmonary function.
- Perform perfusion and other procedures including patient assessment. Balancing, and maintaining patient's anticoagulation, electrolyte, acid-base and blood-gas status throughout procedures via POC.
- Administers pharmacological agents, anesthetic agents and blood products as necessary during operation of extracorporeal devices.
- Performs assembly, maintenance, cleaning, and calibration of packs & equipment while helping to maintain adequate supplies for scheduled and emergency cases.
- Provides proper documentation of assessments, activities, and procedures via EPIC electronic charting program.
- Demonstrate well-developed communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interact in a professional manner with all team members, patients and their families.
Graduate from a Certified Perfusion Program
Bachelors Degree or higher
Prefer 2+ years’ experience; will consider a Motivated New Graduate
Missouri State Perfusionist License or new graduate provisional License
Strong compensation with competitive benefits package
Relocation and Meeting reimbursement
Adam Clark: (919)302-6255, Adam@perfusionlife.com